viernes, 4 de marzo de 2016

FIRST CONDITIONAL


Uses

Example
Promises
If you help me, I’ll give you a present.
Threats/ warnings
I’ll tell the police if you do it again.
Logical consequences
If you don’t take the umbrella, you’ll get wet.
Offers
If you like, I’ll help you.
Making a deal
If you clean the bathroom, I’ll clean the kitchen.










A. Write the correct form of the verbs in brackets.

1.       If it is hot this afternoon, we ______________ (go) to the beach.
2.       If it is cold this afternoon, we ______________ (not go) to the beach.
3.       Peter ______________(get) into trouble if he steals that cell phone!
4.       You ______________(not pass) if you don’t study harder!
5.       I ______________(make ) dinner if you like.
6.       If it ______________(not be) too expensive, we’ll buy it.
7.       I ______________(give) you $5 if you ______________ (wash) my car.
8.       I ______________(phone) you if I ______________(have) any news.
9.       If we ______________(not help) them, they ______________(not finish the work on time.
10.   I ______________(buy) a new laptop computer if I ______________(save) enough money.
11.   He ______________(not go) to school tomorrow if he ______________(not feel) better.
12.   If they (not hurry), they ______________(be) late.
13.   If it ______________(snow), we ______________ (build) a snowman.
14.   If you ______________(eat) everything now, you ______________(not have) anything to eat at lunchtime!
15.  
If you ______________(not turn down) the music, you ______________ (wake up) the baby!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario