lunes, 15 de febrero de 2016

Present Continuous activity 8ºA

  Organize the sentences.
write them in your notebook.  

 1.       writing / am / I / now
2.       living / Italy / He / in / is
3.       You / studying / German / are
4.       eating / an / I / Am / apple?
5.       you / bike? / riding / Are / a
6.       Is / beds? / the / making / she
7.       late / arriving / I’m / not
8.       an / drinking / isn’t / He / orange / juice
9.       They / aren’t / mother / their / helping
10.   His / friend / is / right / sleeping / now
11.   Is / a / making / cake? / Alice
12.   doing / are / homework / We / our / today / not
13.   is / working / here / uncle / Your / not
14.   are / book / your / a / reading / in / room / You
15.   hospital / a / in / working / Lucy / My / is / sister
16.   parents / Europe? / to / my / Are / travelling
17.   going / weekend / I / are / nest / the / and / to / beach / Liam
18.   birds / aren’t / The / these / days / singing
19.   sister / studying / Helen / term? / Is / this / French / your
20.   playing / Alan / Tim / and / this / football / afternoon / are 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario